“The program has exceeded my expectations more than I can even explain. It changes your whole attitude about looking at business, and life.”
Alberta Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program
The Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program was created to provide enhanced support to Community Futures offices to assist their clients with disabilities in rural Alberta.
Success as an entrepreneur is all about playing to your strengths. Clients of the Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program (EDP) all live with physical or mental conditions which reduce their abilities in some areas. But they make a conscious decision to focus on what they can do, rather than what they can't.
Our services include:
- Business training
- Assistance with drawing up a business plan
- Affordable, flexible business loans:
- To establish a new business
- To purchase an existing business
- To expand or upgrade an existing business